*You will be mostly picking orders, so basically collecting boxes and moving them from one point to another inside the warehouse (distribution centre).
* You will be using some tools to make their work more efficient; a small electric vehicle (like a scooter) with wagons so you can move many boxes known as a LLOP, a scanner to register each box in the system and a voice picking device with a handsfree headset into which they speak and receive instructions about where they need to go to find a certain product.
* No experience necessary, training will be provided.
* You need to have a good level of English that allows you to understand and be clearly understood in a conversation. You need to also know enough to be able to read and fill out simple paperwork. Nothing academic, just to be able to function in an English speaking environment.
* You will need to be comfortable with lifting boxes of around 10kg (can be up to 15kg), so you just need to be of generally good health and not have any serious medical conditions that will restrict their work. You are only lifting boxes when they pick it up from the shelf to put it on the electric vehicle I mentioned and when you unload it at the destination.
* The only equipment you need is a pair of safety shoes or boots (professional with the steel protection for the toes), you can bring it with them or buy here. Anything else you will be given in the warehouse.