*To work as part of a team providing support to the clients.
* Ensure Clients' individual needs are met through effective personal support planning and review.
* Provide the support and care identified in Clients' individual learning plans.
* Interact and participate with the Clients in the development of skills, supporting.
* Clients to reach their potential for independence.
* Support Clients' participation in social, leisure, educational and employment opportunities within the local.
* Encourage and enable Clients to maintain acceptable levels of personal and environmental hygiene.
* Facilitate and support Clients in decision making, promoting choice and involvement giving full regard to initiatives aimed at promoting Client empowerment.
* Participate in staff meetings as required.
* Collect, record and analyse data on the learning programmes delivered as instructed by the Learning Support Manager or Team Leader.
* Once trained, administer medication in accordance with Company policies and procedures, and ensure that medical emergencies are dealt with appropriately.
* Maintain a positive working relationship with all internal staff.* Carry out administrative tasks as required.
* Promote and ensure the good reputation of the Charity and its individual divisions.
* Ensure that all information of confidential nature gained in the course of duty is not divulged to third
* Adhere to all Company policies and procedures within the defined timescales.