*To assist customers who need help getting up and going to bed in the morning and evenings, including dressing and undressing, washing, bathing and going to the toilet.
* To help customers with their mobility and with any physical disabilities, including incontinence and use of personal aids and equipment.
* To care for customers who are temporarily sick and need bed nursing and help with feeding etc.
* To provide care and support for customers who are terminally ill.
* To help in the promotion of mental and physical activities of customers through talking, outings, reading, writing, hobbies and recreations.
* To make and change beds, light cleaning, emptying commodes and general tidying.
* To inspect, launder and mend customers' clothes.
* To set tables and trays, prepare and serve meals, clearing away and washing up.
* Supervision of safe food preparation and storage.
* To read and write reports and be involved in customers' reviews as required.
* To adhere to all the Company's policies and procedures at all times.
* To report either to the Supervisor or Care Manager any significant changes in the health or circumstances of a customer.
* To encourage the independence of customers.
* To liaise with professionals and other agencies as required.
* To undertake any working duties as required during the night as far as is reasonably practicable.
* To effectively communicate with other Care and Support Workers allocated to the customer.
* To give emotional support as and when needed by the Customer.
* Support with appointments and reminders.
* Support with medication and promoting the customers independence to self -administer.