*Removing old windows and doors using hand and power tools.
* taking measurements for new fittings and making any changes needed to make the windows or doors fit properly.
* fixing windows (single, double and triple glazed) and glass doors.
* installing porches and conservatories.
* fitting weather boards and UPVC or aluminium sealant around the window or door.
* carrying out minor joinery and repairing the plasterwork.
* repairing or replacing windows in old buildings such as churches.
* clearing away materials left after the job is finished.